Thursday, April 22, 2010

The MJ Show #79 (Paul Anka - Rock Swings and More!)

Twitter does give me some of the best ideas for shows here. Just a little while ago I was speaking with @OldmonkMGM about something. No wait, I think he tweeted something about Pat Boone covering a rock song and that reminded me of this BRILLIANT album I picked up at the last Universal Music sale that happened in Mumbai. It was an album called "Rock Swings" by Paul Anka and it was absolutely brilliant!


So I thought that tonight, I'd share that album with you. I found almost all songs off it here. Just missed out a couple...but I know you'll hear them when you go out and buy this album! :) Please do buy it. I think it's completely worth it.

This album is proof that EVERYONE can get into rock music. You can change it around...tweak it around...make it totally different...but the point is that there are some INCREDIBLE rock songs and absolutely everyone and I DO mean everyone can get into rock n roll music.
If Paul here can, why can't you? :)
Check this out and be prepared to be amazed! :)

1st Song - Paul Anka - Eye of the Tiger (original version by Survivor)


2nd Song - Paul Anka - Jump (original version by Van Halen)


3rd Song - Paul Anka - Everybody Hurts (original version by R.E.M.)


4th Song - Paul Anka - Wonderwall (original version by Oasis)


5th Song - Paul Anka - Black Hole Sun (original version by Soundgarden)


6th Song - Paul Anka - It's My Life (original version by Bon Jovi)


7th Song - Paul Anka - It's A Sin (original version by Pet Shop Boys)


8th Song - Paul Anka - True (original version by Spandau Ballet)


9th Song - Paul Anka - Smells Like Teen Spirit (original version by Nirvana)


10th Song - Paul Anka - Eyes Without A Face (original version by Billy Idol)


11th Song - Paul Anka - The Way You Make Me Feel (original version by Michael Jackson)


12th Song - Paul Anka - Tears In Heaven (original version by Eric Clapton)


And here's the shocker of the night! :) You ready for this? :)
13th Song - Paul Anka & Michael Jackson - This Is It


Now wasn't that fun :)

Right then...it is now time for me to say...take care...and Good Night! :)
This is your Musicman Mihir...signing off!


Bookmark and Share

blog comments powered by Disqus

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Gorgeous Beaches of Goa

Back to TOP